Your scanned document is upside down? Fix it in under 1 minute
Have you ever been in a situation where you’re scanning a book, and then later you notice that one page is upside down?
Or when the same thing happens to work-related documents? What about your insurance card or passport (with your picture turned the wrong way around)?
For the majority of us, the answer is YES. It happens more often than we’d like to admit.
Heck, all we wanted was a neat single-file PDF. But somehow, one page of the document got accidentally flipped, and we ended up thinking, “Wait, do I have to go back to the scanner and re-do it once again?”
Now, some things in life take time. And you want to extend the pleasurable process as much as possible. Talk about a lazy Sunday brunch with the smoked salmon eggs Benedict, an open-hearted conversation with a friend, or a nice bubbly bath after a long day.
But some things need to be handled quickly. That’s why it’s infuriating when such a simple task as scanning a passport suddenly becomes a “project of the day”.
Free and simple way to rotate a PDF file
Thankfully, there are ways to fix it. They’re effortless and completely free (just the way we all like it). You can have a 100-page scanned document and rotate just one page that’s messed up. Or several pages. Or the whole thing – if you want it.
And you can do all this without having to make a trip to the nearest scanner.
An easy solution is to go to the online Rotate PDF tool – all you need is a device with an internet connection. Then follow a few easy steps:
- Upload your PDF into the toolbox.
- Choose to rotate specific pages on the panel. You’ll see all pages of your PDF displayed as thumbnails – so it will be easy to select the ones that you wish to flip. You’ll be able to rotate the pages clockwise or counterclockwise. There are additional options, too – such as changing the order of pages or deleting them entirely.
- Once you set up your perfect document, apply changes and download your PDF. That’s it – the job is done.
In their daily lives, what people usually want is simple: a neat, clean-looking PDF file. What they don’t want is:
- Filling out registration forms to perform a PDF rotation;
- Installing some unknown additional software on their device;
- Putting their data in the hands of people who haven’t gained their trust.
We know: it’s messy, it’s uncomfortable, and we don’t want you to experience any of this. That’s why we don’t require any registration and any installations.
Each file’s security is guaranteed 100%. Your document gets uploaded online, so it makes a brief appearance on our servers. But when your request is completed, we permanently erase the document – as if it never existed.
Also: all data on our servers is encrypted. In the most basic form, it means that the information is encoded – it becomes scrambled and impossible for anyone to read.
So that’s about it. Now you can handle your documents in a minute. And proceed with your lazy Sunday brunches like a boss.