By using the FreePdfConvert.com web site ("Service") you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
The Service reserves the right to update and change this agreement from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to this agreement. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. You can review the most current version of this agreement at any time at https://www.freepdfconvert.com/zh-tw/terms
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account.
- Upload documents with illegal materials.
- Modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the Service.
- Integration and automation of the Service into your own or 3rd party applications.
- Other illegal activity.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person - a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. The Service cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account.
- One person or legal entity may not sign up for more than one test or trial account.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright or trademark laws).
- We will automatically bill the monthly(1 month)/semi-annually(6 months)/annually(12 months) membership fee to your Payment Method each selected period until your subscription is cancelled or terminated.
- All recurring payments do not have contract terms and can be cancelled at any time from control panel. The cancellation will take place from the next billing period. A cancellation will only cancel future billings.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- The service is available for a free of charge trial use to let users fully experience it prior to making a membership purchase. We do not provide refunds except the cases, requested by law.
- Our order process is conducted by either our online reseller Paddle.com or BlueSnap. If the payment is processed through BlueSnap, the transaction will appear on their statement as "BlueSnap", otherwise it will appear as "Paddle". Paddle and Bluesnap provides all customer service inquiries and handles returns.
- Submitted data and the generated files are kept only for the time necessary to efficiently process your requests and then permanently deleted.
- Submitted data will not be shared or accessed by other persons.
- The Service may send you email concerning the Service or your account at any time.
- The Service will not sell your email address to anyone.
- The Service may provide information concerning your account and your use of the Service to 3rd parties, at its sole discretion, if it is requested by law enforcement authorities.
- You understand that the Service uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
- The Service does not warrant that the service will meet your specific requirements.
- The Service does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- The Service does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- The Service does not warrant that any errors in the service will be corrected.
Use of the Service is at your own risk.
THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE SERVICE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SERVICE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
This agreement will be governed by the laws of Lithuanian Republic (European Union), without reference to conflict of laws principles. You agree that any litigation relating to this agreement may only be brought in, and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of, any Court of Lithuanian Republic.